Names of Plateau State Commissioners and their Portfolios
In a major step towards bolstering governance and development, Plateau State Governor, Caleb Manasseh Mutfwang, recently announced the list of appointed commissioners, along with their designated portfolios. The diverse group of individuals, hailing from various local government areas, are set to take up crucial roles in steering the state towards progress and prosperity.
The commissioners, along with their respective portfolios, are as follows:
1. Mr. Peter L Gwom – Barkin Ladi, Environment
2. Hon. Sule Musa Haruna – Bassa, Commerce
3. Adams Bulus Leshak – Bokkos, Works
4. Hon. Musa Ibrahim Ashoms – Jos East, Information
5. Peter Nyam Gai – Jos North, Lands and Sur
6. Mr. Jatau Davou Gyang – Jos South, Transpo
7. Mr. Bugama Samson Ishaku – Kanke, Agriculture
8. Hon, Ephraim Usman – Kanam, Local Government and Chieftancy
9. Hon. Joshua Lever Ubandoma – Langtang North, Housing and Urban
10. Asso, Prof. Obert Gossele Nanjul – Langtang South, Science and Tech
11. Mrs. Caroline Pangiang – Mikang, Women Affairs
12. Mrs. Dongkum Grace Shwarta – Pankshin, Finance
13. Mr. Chrysanthus Dawam – Quaanpan, Budget and Planning
14. Dr. (Mrs) Kachollom Pyam Gang – Riyom, Education Higher
15. Hon. Noel Naanniap Nkup – Shendam, Water Resources
16. Mr. Nyalun M. Salibu – Wase, Education Secondary
17. Bashir Lawandi Datti – Jos North, Sports and Youths
18. Dr. Cletus Shurkuk- Pankshin, Health
19. Mrs. Jamila Tukur – Qua’an-Pan, Tourism
Governor Caleb Mutfwang expressed his confidence in the appointed commissioners and their commitment to serve the state with dedication and transparency. The portfolios assigned to each commissioner are strategically aligned with the government’s vision to address various sectors and ensure a well-rounded approach to development.
As Plateau State eagerly anticipates the positive impact of the newly appointed commissioners, the collective efforts of the government and its citizens are geared towards building a prosperous and inclusive future for the state.